Wednesday, July 28, 2010

He will never leave us or forsake us






I got new pictures of Varney in the mail today. Maybe it is just me but he looks
incredibly beautiful. Even with his really large head he looks good and all the
sores he had on his head are gone. How could those sores, pressure sores from
laying on that huge head all the time be gone.....Jesus. The minute I opened
the pictures I cried and in my heart and my spirit I could see the face of God
illuminating through that little boy.
Once again we might of found hope for Varney and his mom. I joined a yahoo
group with a passionate group of women for Christ and met someone who wanted
to help me find help for him. Another someone who doesn't believe that he is
a hopeless cause, yep she knows the same Jesus I know. You know the guy who
laid hands on the lepers, blind, crippled and demon possessed? Even dead
people were not in the hopeless stage, a few of them were raised up also.

13:8 it states Jesus is the same today, yesterday, and forever!

So we have a hospital and Doctor in Ghana willing to see him and do the treatment necessary but we are waiting on the full cost. Then we will have to obtain a birth
certificate and a passport and a ticket for his mom and him. And none of this is easy but WITH CHRIST all things are possible.

I am so thankful I don't have to do this by myself. I find myself constantly going to the faith station for a fill up. Getting down on my knees, locking the bathroom (even with kids pounding on the door)and saying "It's me again God I so need your help,
direction and I need that faith you promised." And you know that enemy God, he is
being a real pain in the butt!! Send a couple of real strong angels to kick his butt! Because every ounce of Glory is going straight to you when Varney is well.

So PLEASE PRAY if you read this blog that we can get all of the things this little
boy needs lined up for him to go to Ghana to get medical help. And then Pray we can raise the money he need also.

Thank you Lord....

No comments:

Post a Comment