Friday, January 8, 2010

Yeawee
Sherman
I am feeling so incredibly loved by Jesus.
Last night my 10 yr. old son with Asthma started coughing. The weather is really cold, he has had a cold and I just knew his Asthma was acting up. I pulled out the inhaler and gave him a puff before he went to bed hoping that was the end of it. Well a couple of hours later he woke up coughing....ugh! He has a very mild Asthma so we don't have a nebulizer or any other medication right now, if he gets worse so it would mean a ER visit. I just called out to God to heal him and let him sleep the rest of the night.

RIGHT AWAY he stopped coughing and started sleeping peacefully.

I LOVE THOSE IMMEADIATE ANSWERS TO PRAYER!!!

Of course I love the ones that take a while too. I thought how many times I pray knowing God can heal, move, direct, but do I REALLY believe it? I have had LOTS of answers to prayer, direction given to me by
God, and yet I still hold a bit of unbelief in my heart.

I read a book recently Always Enough: God's Miraculous Provision among the Poorest Children on Earth
by Heidi Baker. This one amazing woman! One of the things that amazed me the most was that when she led people (Africans) to the Lord she let them believe that Jesus could do anything... and guess what?
He did!
They would pray over people that were dead for hours and many were raised from dead. I am sure they thought Jesus did it why couldn't they? He raised Lazarus didn't he?

My second answer to prayer came in the form of a new therapist my son is seeing. When we made the decision that he needed to talk to someone, we felt such discouragement in our hearts. In California we had such a hard time finding someone experienced and full of the Love of Christ ... and might I add one we could afford. I asked our pastor for a recommendation and a local foster parent organization and the both pointed us in one direction. One of them mentioning a therapist by name. When I called to make the appointment the Secretary was so full of joy and happy to tell me they all served the Lord! Wow!!!
I didn't ask for anyone by name but they gave me the name of the therapist they recommended.
One visit and I was so impressed with his knowledge and his love for God.
Thank you Lord for giving me these answerers to prayer ,which in my heart, I see as your never ending, faithful, fatherly nuggets of love.


Matthew 17:19-21
19Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked, "Why couldn't we drive it out?"
20He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment